Re: [NTLK] Handwriting recognition tips for Newton 2s

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 16:00:47 PST

Do yourself a favor. If you Print (as opposed to cursive writing) get a copy of alt.rec and corrector+ these two apps make the handwriting engine far better than you can imagine!
  You can check my site in my tagline to download directly into your Newt!
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
  Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton: http://newton.tek-ed.com

Andy Hill <adhill_at_nerdshack.com> wrote:
  This is addressed to fellow newly-greens.

I came across some really good handwriting recognition tips which have
made using my MP2000 less frustrating.
<snip>
http://www.catamount.com/HWRTips/HWRTips.html

Probably seriously old hat for long standing enthusiasts but may be
useful to others
Cheers
Andy

"History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there."
-– George Santanaya.

Yahoo! Photos