Re: [NTLK] Emates from Wegener Media

From: Tyler Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 20:14:14 PST

At first they lost track of my order AFTER accepting my payment via Paypal. - I called them about it, and they couldn't find it right away. They had to call back the next day to tell me that they had the information about my order, but that depsite advertising having this specific ram in stock on their website, they were out of it and had been waiting on the next shipment of it for some time. I opted (like a fool) to have them hold my order information and money until the next shipment arrived (it's not critical to get the ram - I could wait a month or so.. or so I thought.)

Now it's FAR far into the future - no further word from them. I've just moved out of college, so my mailing address that they have on file is no longer valid... This thread reminded me about the whole thing. Guess I should contact them again to get a refund - I seroiusly doubt they will get the ram any time soon, and about now I would rather have the money.

Add this to one more sad story of failed customer satisfaction on the part of Wegener Media.

Tyler

On Monday, January 09, 2006, at 12:16PM, Matthew Reidsma <mreidsma_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>On 1/7/06, Andrei Chichak <newton_at_chichak.ca> wrote:
>> I just received three eMates from Wegener Media in South Carolina. They
>> have a bunch that they are selling off for ~$40US or ~$60US with a charger.
>
>I hate to spread the lousy mojo, but I've done 9 transactions with
>these bozos over the past 5 years, and every single one has been a
>fiasco (I don't learn so quickly, see?)
<snip>