[NTLK] Help!!! Original Message Pad

From: George Cronk (geoc1954_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 10 2006 - 08:10:18 PST

Looking through my collection of stuff in the storage unit I came across my MessagePad from 1993. Put some batteries in it and it started right up. Since I haven't used this thing since the mid 90's I need some help getting going.
1. It won't read the getting started card. Doesn't recognize it or says it's locked. Any thoughts?

2. Can I connect this thing to my windows xp machine and if so what do I need to do that.

That's it for now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.