Re: [NTLK] See you in SF

From: Riccardo Mori (rick_at_poc.it)
Date: Sat Jan 14 2006 - 03:26:09 PST

- Paul Guyot wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> See you in San Francisco.
> http://www.kallisys.com/newton/einstein/

Since I cannot attend the conference, I'm awaiting the news and
whatever the conference will produce with great trepidation.
Meanwhile, I send my blessings and my undying esteem to all the
people still keeping the Newton alive & kicking in a way or another. :)

I wish I could do more, but time is always a bitch. Although I plan
to contribute in the Newton book / documentation / wiki in the future.

Have a great time in San Francisco, you all!

Rick