[NTLK] Using newtsync 0.3.3

From: Michael Beale (mjbeale50_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 02:57:01 PST

Dear Community of Newton Users,

Problems I had connecting my Newton 2100 to an emac have been resolved
thanks to suggestions from Newtontalk. Found that the basic problem I had
was that the accelerator which was installed into this customised Newton
interferes with communication. Had forgotten about this refinement on the
particular unit I purchased from a Newtontalk member in Canada. Because
it does not indicate when it is running in accelerated mode I overlooked it.
    Thanks for those who gave me suggestions.

Does anyone have a fix for a problem I currently have with Newtsync 0.3.3
Initially I was able to get 930 contacts across from the Macintosh computer
Address Book to the Newton using Newtsync, however I can not sync the two
machines now. Newtsync crashes once we get to syncing 22 contacts. Any
ideas?

Thanks

Michael Beale