Re: [NTLK] [ANN] iPod accessories are compatible with Newton

From: Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de
Date: Fri Jan 20 2006 - 08:26:30 PST

> Before that time, please download and see at full screen this (not RSS
> ready) podcast:
> http://homepage.mac.com/adriano.angelillis/Movies

In another post you indicate NewtCast will have to be used together with
amplified earphones to get the most out of it. As I'd like to use
NewtCast mainly for listening to radioplays and audio books - can you
tell me what brands/makes/models play nicely with NewtCast? Mind you, I
don't expect hifi stereo and such, you can get only so much from
mp3-files at low sample rates. But it has been such fun to listen again
to this stuff on my MP 2100, I expect to do it even more often with a
nicer sound made possible by the NewtCast.

Best,

Marcus