Re: [NTLK] emate helllllllllllpppppppp !

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk)
Date: Sat Jan 21 2006 - 08:36:59 PST

Cameron,

> What I would like to do is to get into the card and delete some of
> the software, I have a powerbook G4 on OSX 4.2 and an Dell running M$
> XP.

This wont work as Newton data cannot be read or changed by anything
except a Newt.

What you need to do is hold your stylus about a quarter of an inch
inside the left edge of the screen as you insert the card and this
will tell the eMate not to load the packages on that card.

When the card is mounted, you can go into the Extras drawer and
delete the packages that you think may be causing the problem.

Joel.