Re: [NTLK] Transferring notes and Works to Mac desktop

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Mon Jul 03 2006 - 02:42:29 EDT

On 7/2/06, r kl <raysnewton@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was hoping for a simple way for sending just the text. It looks like
> NewtSync can dump the notes as soup. If I get it to work, I may try
> that. I remember a utility specifically for notes, but it probably was
> Classic. Thanks.

NewtSync also has a MacJournal module, to export Notes to. Once you
have them in MacJournal, you can either save as text, or copy and
paste out. This is probably the simplest. You need an older version
2.5 or 2.6, which is free. Googling or www.versiontracker.com or
www.macupdate.com should find it, and the NewtSync module.

--
 -Jon Glass