Re: [NTLK] eProbe and eMate

From: John Derbyshire <johnderbyshire_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 17:15:27 EDT

Won the auction for the eProbe. It'll be nearly a month before I can
get the docs to the list members as I'm off to France on Friday and the
package will take 5-10 days to arrive here in England. When I get back
I'll call in school and scan the manual and study material and forward
them to Martin for the stillnewt.org library. What is the best format
for docs? eg What software do I need to do a pdf doc?

John