Re: [NTLK] Classic running, no connection, now what?

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Mon Jul 17 2006 - 13:46:38 EDT

On Jul 17, 2006, at 8:17 AM, RAParker wrote:

> On Jul 16, 2006, at 1:55 PM, Jim Felder wrote:
>
>> "Could not select an Appletalk connection because the selected
>> communication tool was now found. Try reinstalling the communication
>> tools."
>>

> If I remember correctly, Appletalk is not supported in classic.
No, that's wrong... You might need to go to the OSX System Preferences
and make sure that under network, you have enabled Appletalk on the
correct interface (ethernet?).

Also, I am not 100% sure that the OSX ncu installer I linked you to
installs the ADSP tool? You should verify that it is in the system
folder/extensions of your "classic" system.