Re: [NTLK] Can't connect via Ethernet--followup

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jul 23 2006 - 21:04:49 EDT

Whether it is pop.something or pop3.something or Mail.something is all a
matter of what the provider naemd their pop2 mail server. Through the years
with the different accounts and providers I have had I have seen all three.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/