Re: [NTLK] Asking again... 16022 Error

From: Simon Bell <simonbell_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 04:22:18 EDT

On 26 Jul, 2006, at 10:48 pm, Jim Felder wrote:

> I get a 16022 error (resource missing) and it shows up
> as soon as the "loading PPP driver" message hits the screen.

It’s been a while since I used dialup, but that error number rings a
bell.

I think this is the one where the resource that’s missing is your
modem. (Well, NIE can’t find it.) I forget whether you said you were
using a MP2x00; do you use a PC card modem and have you changed the
slot you put it in? Have you specified exactly which slot in Unfiled
Icons/Preferences/Modem? And BTW is the modem setup in there correct?

Hope this points you in the right direction,

Simon