Re: [NTLK] Airport Express

From: John Coady <jcoady_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Jul 30 2006 - 19:18:56 EDT

This is weird. I'm going to answer my own question (filling my quota??!!)

I did a manual setup using a DNS Server IP address that my ISP gave
me - and it worked!! Although I got a warning that the local IP
address I used was already being used by my TiBook.

But at least I'm not on a dead end with Airport Express. I'll keep
working on it.