Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Einstein Platform 2006.6

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 10:52:47 EDT

Excellent! Playing with it right now on Tiger on my MacBook Pro and
it's quite nice. Is it just me or has the performance gotten another
boost already?

I had hoped you'd release more info on relativity with last night's
presentation and you definitely did. I'll be reading through the
docs, the sample Relativity apps are _very_ impressive.

I guess this means I really do have to get my Color Classic set up
for Newton development while I wait for the developer tools being
complete on Mac OS X. The emulator is there, NewtonScript is there,
and work is already being done in the other areas.

Before I forget: Many, _many_, thanks Paul! Great work!

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com