Re: [NTLK] Lucent WAN card issues

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri Jun 02 2006 - 01:10:58 EDT

I was unable to get my Turbo Bronze to work in either my Newton or my
notebook. I suppose it could have been a bad card so I exchanged it with the
supplier for one he tested before he sent it out. Still no luck so I bought
a Linksys, a WPC 11 I think. It works fine with Hiroshi's driver.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

Robert Gottlieb wrote:
<snip>
Also, something else I forgot to mention is the exact name: Lucent
WaveLAN Turbo Bronze. I see folks talking about Turbo Gold, etc and
wanted to make sure there isn't a major difference here.
<snip>