Re: [NTLK] iCal and AddressBook OSX to NOS

From: Robert Gottlieb <rcgottlieb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 23:12:08 EDT

I used NewtSync on both sides for syncing iCal, Addresses, Notes, and
ToDos. Also, there is a few modules that are extra, one that allows
the Outline from the Newton to be saved as an OmniOutliner outline on
the Mac side. The reverse direction does not exist, however. But
I'm incredibly happy with everything it does.

Also, you'll want to get New Ten as it allows you to install packages
from Mac OS X.

I am using the Keyspan serial to USB adaptor, connecting with a
serial cable and then into the dongle for the serial connection on my
M21k.

Newt Sync: http://thenowhereman.com/hacks/newton/
Newt Ten: http://stevenf.com/software/newten/

Hope this helps.