[NTLK] X-Port under Classic (Tiger)

From: andy bloom <andybloom_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 02:37:58 EDT

I seem to be on a bit of a roll at the moment.
Has anybody out there had much luck with X-Port using Classic under
Tiger with a Keyspan adapter? I can get photos to Photoshow in other
ways but would like a straightforward method.
I have the application running under Classic and the relevant .pkg on
the MP2000. The trouble seems to be that the types of connection on
the drop down menu don't include the Keyspan... only printer and
modem options, of which I have neither as it's a relatively new iBook.
Help, as always, much appreciated.