[NTLK] Emate

From: Travis McKnight <t_mcknight_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Jun 10 2006 - 00:07:14 EDT

I had an emate question. I am looking to purtchase one and I see a lot of em
on ebay. But it is so hard to find ones that come with everything. Can you
use a generic power adapted as long as the voltage matches? Or do you have
to get a official one. Also any other heads up on emats would be great.
Don't get me wrong though, I will always love my 2100. I just like the way
emates look. Also the ebay auction I'm looking at is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Apple-Macintosh-Newton-eMate-300-Laptop-PDA-H0208_W0QQitemZ9739436276QQcategoryZ80052QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Thanks!