Re: [NTLK] IC/VC Limitations and Error Handeling

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Sun Jun 11 2006 - 16:20:30 EDT

I can reproduce the 2nd and 3rd e-mail address problem, but since Outlook
doesn't provide multiple web or IM addresses - no go there...

Also, the designation for the phone, i.e. "home", "work", "cell" doesn't
carry over either. I guess you would have to build a reference table to
actually match what is on the desktop to the Newton's.

Outlook 2003 > IrOBEX > IC/VC> put away

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Home ProT Savings Director