Re: [NTLK] Deep Green [was Re: Some observations]

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 16:40:24 EDT

On 6/19/06, Michael Blazer <m.blazer@utoronto.ca> wrote:
> Quoting Marcus Hammerschmitt <Marcus.Hammerschmitt@t-online.de>:
>
> > 3) But is it just my basic understanding of chess, or does Deep Green sometimes
> > act funny?
> I have noticed a similar kind of strange behaviour as well, but only after using the "take
> back" command.

Hey Guys (and Gals),

If you have this type of question you could always try asking the
developer (himself) about it. It's been along time since he stopped
development of Deep Green on the Newton Platform, but I've
corresponded with him in the not so distant past and he has kindly
responded to my inquiries. (I don't recall which email I tried but if
you like you can contact me and I will see if I can pull it up for
you).

And for you programmers out there ;-) (hint, hint...) if you'd like to
spend some time developing possibly on Deep Green, I believe in my
past conversations with him, he even offered to provide some code (for
Deep Green) for you to improve...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung