Re: [NTLK] Sale: Newton 2000 & 2100 Audio Headphone Jack

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 01:13:29 EDT

On Jun 21, 2006, at 1:03 PM, Mark Harter wrote:

> Hi all just joined the list, Got a upgraded 2000 coming my way, so I
> figured
> I join up WOOT!
>
> Curious thou, why is this perceived as a bad value? While I don't make
> nearly as much per hour as Thomas (bummer) I am one that would rather
> have
> it installed for me. In my case its merely time, which I don't have
> much of
> these days. And what time I do I have to spend on other things.

There is a lot of water under the bridge with this particular seller,
so take all opinions here with a grain of salt.

If you are looking for something like that, I recommend dealing with
Adriano, as he is contributing more in the way of actual new designs
and ideas for new Newton stuff.

My 2c US,
Marty