Re: [NTLK] Sonny, are you there?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jun 25 2006 - 08:22:22 EDT

Well Marty,

I'll try to stay on topic as I reply back here...
In the middle of of this conference I was kicking myself in the
backside because I could have taken a Sweet photo for Newtons Around
the World during Promise Keepers but my poor MP2100 would have been
just a pixel (if even that) in the photo because all we had were Cell
Phone cameras and their quality is extremely poor...

On the second day we were on the Floor of the Pepsi Arena there in
Albany experiencing what I would term as a Living presence of God.
Excuse my outburst here on list as I know sometimes this topic can
cause heated discussions.

I wondered as I left yesterday also if there were any Fellow Newton
Users there - I would have enjoyed to meet up with a brother while I
was there...

End of Toic....

--
God bless,