Re: [NTLK] Newton Museum Torrents

From: Paul Braun <cygnus_at_ctgonline.org>
Date: Fri Jun 30 2006 - 14:55:09 EDT

John Coady wrote:
> I use Tomato Torrent and I had the same problem -
> how to get back on line after finishing the
> download.
>
> What worked for me was to tell Tomato to go get
> the file that was already on my desktop - Tomato
> has a BrowseŠ option for selecting which file.
>
> Tomato then sees that you don't need to do any
> more downloading and simply continues with
> uploading.

Tomato did the trick for me. I put the "download torrent here" thingy
in the Newton directory, saved the .torr file to the same directory.
Dragged the .torr file onto it, and tomato went and got the info, saw I
had already DL'd it, then verified it and started uploading.

I am now a productive member of the swarm.

--
Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN