Re: [NTLK] MP2100 vs. MP2000

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 04:18:47 EST

On 3/10/06, andy bloom <andybloom@mac.com> wrote:

> Would some be so kind as to list, in practical rather than technical
> terms, what I won't be able to do on my new MP2000 that would be
> capable on the MP2100? Will GPS and Bluetooth be as effective? Will
> it be slower? Muchothanks in advance... andybloom

Does not the 2k have less heap than the 130? It would seem to me that you
can do hardly anything on the 2000, including web or any heap-intensive
activities. I would not recommend a 2000 over a 2100, especially for what
you want to do. I suppose people have acheived these things, but what a
pain! I'm sure you will spend much time freezing and unfreezing apps just to
do simple things like email, so I wouldn't bother, unless you have one app
you really want to run (mp3, or email, or web, but not on the same device)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland