[NTLK] WTB: Newtway Stowaway keyboard connector

From: James Fraser <fast_fierce_and_funny_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 12 2006 - 11:06:40 EST

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have one of these? If there's an equivalent that will allow me
to use a Stowaway keyboard with a minimum of fuss, I'd prolly be interested
in it, too. Please let me know what you have.

Shipping would be to the 95132 zip code (San Jose, CA) and I prefer to pay
via Paypal. Please let me know if you can accept CCs or can only take
balance transfers, I tend to use a CC whenever possible.

My reply address is: fast_fierce_and_funny at hotmail.com (yes, I know, it's
an awful domain...)

Best,

James Fraser