Re: [NTLK] NTLK - Works Spreadsheet

From: Roland Roberts <roland_at_astrofoto.org>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 21:56:31 EST

    Dan> Roland Roberts wrote:

>> On the Newt, you need to install version 1.0.1 (1.1?) first as
>> the 1.1.2 is an upgrade only package. As best I can remember,
>> PelicanWare made a non-bundled version called QuickFigure Pro,
>> but also provided a free upgrade (presumably different from QF
>> Pro) to the bundled QF works.

    Dan> Oh shoot I forgot about the upgrade part. Bascially what
    Dan> happens is it checks to see if you have a old version installed
    Dan> and if you do it deletes it then installs the latest version.
    Dan> If you don't then it says "can't find upgrade" or something
    Dan> that effect. Been a while since I installed it and forgot
    Dan> about this. You may not be able to beam it without having
    Dan> EEunprotect installed to bypass the check.

Nope, I deleted QFworks from one my my MP2100s, the one I recently fell
on :-( and when I attempted to beam it over from the other MP2100, it
still did the check. I believe I had EEunprotect on both newts, but I
can't check on the busted one at this point....

Anyway, I was doing this last week which is why it is so fresh in my
memory.

regards,

roland

--