Re: [NTLK] CF card adapter, eMate batteries and other questions

From: Ralph Glatt <julian814_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2006 - 20:41:56 EST

Hey, Sarah.

The software from the eMate CD should be on unna.org, but I'm not sure
exactly where. Maybe someone else here can tell you. (I wouldn't mind
knowing, myself.) As for the stylus, try finding yourself a cheap mechanical
pencil and taking all the lead out of it. That should work.

Batteries - best I can tell you is to either get someone to re-cell the pack
you have already, or see about doing Stephanie Mak's battery holder mod.
(Google "emate hacks" and you should be able to find it.) Steph's mod takes
some doing, but in the long run is worth it, because you'll be able to use
better cells and replace them more easily.

Ralph