Re: [NTLK] CF card adapter, eMate batteries and other questions

From: Adam Goddard <pashosh_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Wed Mar 15 2006 - 05:47:11 EST

On 15/03/2006, at 12:41 PM, Ralph Glatt wrote:
> As for the stylus, try finding yourself a cheap mechanical
> pencil and taking all the lead out of it. That should work.

Never use anything metal on a pda screen to write, the top layer is the
digitiser cell which is very delicate. you can find cheap stylii around
electronics/computer retail shops, even gift shops... I have a cool
engineers pen which has a normal pen, twist it the other way and it's a
stylus, and the top of the pen is a magnet which can be twisted out to
reveal a reversible philips & flat headed screwdriver, cost around
AU$8. Stylus tips are a hard plastic that is smooth and even and will
get you the longest life out of your pda screen.

Regards,
   - Adam Goddard