[NTLK] a newt ssh project and some interesting links

From: toby <tksinats_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed Mar 22 2006 - 22:00:31 EST

I've been poking around a Japanese newton site [not that I read
Japanese, but still I've come across some interesting stuff] :

http://www.clubnewton.com

Here is a newt ssh project, maybe old news, but I couldn't find it in
the archives so here it is again:

http://www.newted.dyndns.org/users/vlad/projects.html

"NewtSSH - Putty ssh core port for the Newton"

It sounds like he got somewhere...maybe of some interest to the
list's more adept [than me] programmers?

Also, lots of links to interesting software, I'm trying a few out and
will put them up on UNNA.

Here is one: http://homepage.mac.com/jceaser/software/newton/
newtsio/ [a very nice graphing calculator modeled after the casion
9500] that I haven't found in UNNA.

So, if you are game following links from the clubnewton page can be
rewarding :-)

Ps. All of the software I offered up in an earlier posting is now
spoken for.