Re: [NTLK] Screen polish?

From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 11:21:41 EST

L.W. Brown wrote:
> Remember, the top layer is the plastic film digitizer - be very, very
> cautious...
> Has anyone ever tried using that paint-on, eye-glass scratch-repair
> fluid? (I got mine from a TV add - it isn't so great on glasses, but
> still has its uses...)

If it's made for glass I wouldn't want to use it on plastic.

Some folks here might remember that when Apple was still selling and servicing
the Newton actively, they used to use lemon Pledge to clean/polish the whole
thing... people would get their units back smelling lemon-fresh.

Check out the archives:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&w=2&r=1&s=pledge&q=b

--
Victor Rehorst - victor@newtontalk.net - chuma@chuma.org