Re: [NTLK] Grant and Adam at CARS

From: RAParker <quadzillanet_at_newted.org>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 12:01:14 EST

Grant,

Funny, I've never really pictured you as such a hard a** oakie from
Maskinongé. I read that article and walked away, "You've got to be
kidding?" And, Adam Tow, curled up in a fetal position in some dark
corner, rocking and mumbling?

Tomorrow is my least favorite day to be on the Internet. Every year I
tell myself, it's April 1st, I'm going to turn it all off tonight and
resume surfing on the second.

Of course, who am I fooling?!

On Mar 30, 2006, at 11:12 PM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:

> I'm not sure whether to be flattered or embarrassed... oh wait... it's
> Crazy Apple Rumors... I'm flattered.
>
>> I don't know what's more sad and tasteless, the entry or the comments.
>
> Again, it's Crazy Apple Rumors... don't take any of it too seriously.
> Like this 'killed' story they were working on last year:
>
> John Sculley On The Newton:
>
> "I was high on borax and scotch. It seemed like a good idea."
>
> Hee.

I saw that in a Cheech and Chong movie once...I almost died laughing.

Ron

--
---