[NTLK] Reverse engineer

From: John Powell <jmp_105_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 13:42:27 EST

How would I reverse engineer a package on the Newton? I'm thinking of
opening up registration for Power Trans on the Newton, but I've decided
offering the package for people to download isn't in my best interest. I'm
seriously considering making a Windows Mobile version. If I do that, I'd
want to offer the Newton registration online... in which case I need to dig
into the registration package to see how the number is generated.

Thanks...

John M Powell
Iwillbefree.com
Travel-CS.com