Re: [NTLK] Modify Battery and stylus

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed May 10 2006 - 19:48:57 EDT

It is possible to re-cell the battery pack that you have. See Frank
Gruendel's site.
see <http://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html>
And apparently someone is doing a "half shell" re-cell and selling
them on eBay see item #9723594701

I have a new Newton Stylus 2100 original equipment $10 USD. Contact
me off list.

Woody