Re: [NTLK] Serial board install question

From: Woody Smith <woodysmith_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon May 15 2006 - 18:38:34 EDT

I have installed the SER-001 on both my 2x00 Newtons used both screws
and never had problems.
this is after several years and with removal and reinstalling for
back light replacement.

Make sure wires don't interfere with it fully seating, the Microphone
wire may be very close.

Bulging is a concern with some units as this has been mentioned
numerous times.

Woody