Re: [NTLK] Newtonbooks [was: Re: Where is DJ?]

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 02:37:58 EDT

Ok, Over the last couple of days I have decided to not wait for DJ's
reappearance, although I will hope for it...

I did google a post by him on the 13th of April regarding a tic-tac box
flash light... So he's still alive.

Anyhow, back to business.

Tony Kan and Matt Kowalczyk have submitted new entries. These include
Aristotle's "A treatise on government" (thanks Tony), A collection of
Chekov's short stories, A historical text about "Drake's great armada",
A composting guide, and publication of a paper regarding emate's in the
classroom. Whew!

All of these can be found by surfing over to the Stillnewt.org Newton
Library...

A link to the "recent submissions" document which includes the URLs and
summaries of the texts is:

http://www.stillnewt.org/Library/New%20Additions.txt

Thanks to Matt and Tony!

Please let me know off list if there are any problems.

Marty