Re: [NTLK] MP130 and Jaggies

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 20:12:31 EST

> Q: Does the MP130 get the jaggies like the MP2x00s?

No, it doesn't.

> What design flaws does it have?

See

        http://www.pda-soft.de/mp130fixes.html

for all the gory details ;-)

Speaking of 130 fixes...

I have a couple of 130s at the moment that I (well, my
wife...) want to get rid of. And I need a little cash for
a heap of stuff I just bought in unknown condition and which
will have a chance to end my marriage...

They'd come with a brand spanking
new pen, a brand spanking new touchscreen and a headphone
jack instead of the speaker, which makes them a piece of Newton
history. All the problems mentioned on the page above have
already been taken care of. They'd come without
any accessories except for the pen and a 20MB memory card, and they
won't have a screen lid. Anybody interested
in one? I'd let them go at EUR 59.00 plus actual shipping cost.

Frank