Re: [NTLK] MP130 and Jaggies

From: Wolfie <kissmyash933_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Nov 03 2006 - 21:00:04 EST

SPEAKING Of 130 Flaws, I Have a 130 sitting at the top of my closet
that has some funky screen problem, it turns on, and the screen goes
blank if i tap it, it comes up for a very short time (half a second?)
and then goes blank again, i don't understand what's wrong with it. At
first, it flickered like crazy and then that's what it's doing now,
not a problem since i use my 2000 for my everyday pd and have another
130 if i want to use it, but it just so happens that i like this
particular 130 the best out of all of them (i don't know why though)
got any solution for this frank?

Blake