Re: [NTLK] New NIE development on its way?

From: Aaron Eiche <aaron.eiche_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Nov 05 2006 - 10:11:30 EST

There was a long, conversation about this not too long ago that I
stumbled across in the archives

http://tinyurl.com/sgh2h
or
http://www.newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2006-06/0058.html

It has been discussed at great lengths. I imagine if someone wanted
to actually do it, they could, but it would be a tremendous amount of
work with very little reward (other than personal satisfaction, maybe)