Re: [NTLK] What to get next..?

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 07:34:37 EDT

i think the best is to get the MP2100 and add a serial port (SER-001
or similar). pleus a BT card of course. the emate is cool, but if i
need the keybord, its still smaller and lighter than the emate. but
its your choice of course. (i never thought of an emate as an option,
since theyre so rare with a swedish kbd)

/ ®