[NTLK] What to get next..?

From: memsom <memsom_at_interalpha.co.uk>
Date: Wed Oct 04 2006 - 07:04:46 EDT

Hi Guys,

Although I love my MP120, I'm thinking about what my next move is. I've
seen various bits of kit come up on the UK eBay recently. It all seems to
go for quite reasonable prices.

The question is simply this: should I go for an eMate or hang out for a
2x00 model? What is a reasonable price for an eMate these days? I've seen
anything from £20 - £50 depending on the auction. I'm guessing the 2x00
models go for closer to £100? Any pointers welcomed :-) I'm erring towards
an eMate because of the built in serial port.