Re: [NTLK] Newton and Intel Mac?

From: Dan Wilson <lofstudio_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 14:02:43 EDT

That's cool. I'm in the same boat as Dan, so it's nice to know that
when my Newton arrives, it'll be able to sync.
On a similar note, I searched the archives about using Basilisk or
Sheepshaver as a possible solution for running Classic. Most of the
threads had messages like, "I haven't tested it yet" or another
indeterminate answer. I've never been able to run Basilisk on my
MacBook, but Sheepshaver runs great. Has anyone been able to sync
their Newton using Sheepshaver to run NCU?

Thanks!

Dan