Re: [NTLK] New to Newts. Wifi, Palm syncing, and other question

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Tue Oct 10 2006 - 20:02:47 EDT

You can do all you can do on WiFi with bluetooth and you don't need
an open wireless router (no WEP, WPA, etc.) which is hard to find and
the main reason I don't use it.

The drawbacks are that with bluetooth internet sharing requires some
setup (at least on Mac) and that the distance is a lot shorter than
with WiFi.