Re: [NTLK] Newton at BCN PARTY 110 :-)

From: Xenon Soft <xenon_soft_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 02:47:55 EDT

Hey, I've been at Madrisx 2003, 2004 and 2006 :D And
also I have ordered a OCM via a Eduardo Robsy from
Japan.

Now, being more "Newtonian", people was shocked about
what are the posibilities of a Newton 2000 (2100
upgraded) and people came to me to see Newton running.
Some people told me: "you use this machine everyday?"
refering to my MP2100. Answer was: YES. I have Wifi
and Ethernet cards and some people didn't believe that
Newton could have wifi networking.

I hadn't 4 more batteries, so a Newton 120 VS Newton
2100 war with Battleships will be another time ^-^

Yours,

Salva

 --- "DPROLDAN@telefonica.net"
<DPROLDAN@telefonica.net> escribió:

> Now that's funny. I put a stand at MadriSX 2004
> and 2005 showcasing
> my newtons and MSXs. I happen to have the same
> philips 8235 MSX2 and
> the music module. Just ordered a OneChipMSX to a
> friend in Japan. :-
> )
>
> Daniel

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.