[NTLK] Unlocking Lextionary

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 05:07:49 EDT

I've been looking for a good English dictionary to look up works with on my
Newton. I found out that it's now totally free. You can download that and
the unlocker packages here:

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/Lextionary

After installing both packages, I launched the unlocker. The dialog that
appears says "Skeleton Key" at the top, and there is a "Code Please" button
in the middle. If you click the button, you get one code: 65280.

I then launched the Lextionary package, clicked the little "i" popup in the
lower left corner, and selected "Unlock." The dialog that appears says:
"Enter Lextionary unlock code" and a set of 9 digits are shown below. The
problem is that the code I was given by the Unlocker is only 5 digits!!!
The first digit of the 9 digit code field can only be 1 or 2. So I thought
it might work by entering my 65280 code at the far left, leaving the first 4
digits blank. Nope. Doesn't work. I've tried many variants, but nothing
works.

Can anyone please help me unlock this supposedly FREE software?

Many thanks,

James Wages