[NTLK] Palmedic register password

From: Daniel Lemos <danielemos_at_netcabo.pt>
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 18:42:45 EDT

Hello to everyone
I 've downloaded a software from the UNNA archive to manage medical
information (Palmedic) from JRAD consulting, but it's a demo version
that only allows me to insert 3 patients to test the program... I
tried to contact the developer but wasn't able to reach him, he
doesn't respond to my mails... What can I do? Is there anibody out
there in the list that uses this software or knows the developer? Is
it abandonware? How can I crack the register thingy?
Thanks in advance for all your help and good karma for you all (I am
watching "My name is Earl" this last days - lololol)

Daniel Lemos

ダニエル アントニオ フェッレイラ レモス