Re: [NTLK] Overclock My MP 130

From: Sam Speake <sam.speake_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 2006 - 15:46:29 EST

Thanks for the advice Ed and Sonny. I think I will give it a go, I
have found an
online retailer for the crystals. I will record my overclocking on a
website so
you can see how I got on.

I noticed an application used to test the speed of the processor,
does anyone
have this and could email me it?

Sam