Re: [NTLK] FAQ status: (prev: Calling Aaron Eiche (Newton FAQ status)

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Tue Oct 31 2006 - 03:35:19 EST

Hi Aaron

Apology accepted of course but I don't see anything posted to the
list on the 27th regarding this issue.

Could you please tell me whether you have received what I had
started, it was in the form of a text file? I have since stopped as
you had requested but would like to continue but am not sure if it is
worth the effort as I am not sure if I am included despite being
given an assignment.

If you would like me to continue I shall and with pleasure. I was
working on the community part of the FAQ.

Please let us know if in fact you wish us to continue with the work.

Sincerely
Alex