Re: [NTLK] Which Bluetooth Card?

From: <andrewfox_at_mac.com>
Date: Sat Sep 02 2006 - 04:27:03 EDT

Hi Eckhart,
Ambicom BT2000-CF is my preferred Bluetooth card. I've tried the PICO
and while I love the colour the distance it sticks out of the Newt is
just too much for safety.

The Ambicom by comparison projects only a little more than my Sony
PCWA-C150 wireless card.

The later BT2000-CF with the purple antenna is the only one worth
testing. The earlier black antenna versions and Blunt do NOT seem to
like each other;-)

By the way whats your Paypal address as I want to send you a donation
for the work you've done and will do in the future on Blunt.

I would encourage all other list members who use Blunt to do the same.

regards
Andrew