Re: [NTLK] Which Bluetooth Card?

From: Andrew Fox <andrewfox_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Sep 04 2006 - 21:57:19 EDT

Hi,

Very interesting and thanks to David for forwarding this info but this has just thickened the plot.

My Ambicom BT2000-CF with purple antenna which is WORKING with Blunt 0.77 DOES NOT have an A in it's IC id but DOES HAVE a B!

Does the IC ID appear on the rear label (as in the FCC ID?) I assume the latter is what David was referring to?

Could anyone who has a purple antenna Ambicom BT2000-CF please send me their serial number OFF LIST. I have had a number of responses so far and thanks to those who have sent theirs on.

A pattern is emerging but the sample size is too small to jump to any conclusions as yet.

regards
Andrew