Re: [NTLK] Shout out to developers

From: Javier Monllor <jmonll2_at_uic.edu>
Date: Mon Sep 04 2006 - 22:31:35 EDT

Thanks for the help Marty!

Please, I really appreciate everyone's help and encourage those who
haven't done so to submit their list of requirements. Even if you
don't think a sync app is necessary or consider this initiative a
lost cause, consider this an opportunity to prey on the hopes, dreams
and ignorance of all newbie MP users everywhere ;p Use your
imaginations and give us your list, even if the ideas are way out there.

So again, if you haven't done so, give us your list of features that
you think are a MUST for a MP sync software on OS X (if you're a
Windows user, you're welcome to do so too. It might give good ideas
to our app and could be a start for such an app on the Windows world).

Tovi
http://www.tovi.name